Since 1999, Bright Future Enterprise, which started as a trading enterprise, has been at the core of Bright Time’s business activities, exporting high quality agricultural products including rice, sweet corn, yellow maize, beans and pulses to various countries such as India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia and western African countries.
Significant progress on the political and economic reforms of Myanmar government has earned international recognition resulting in the relaxation of sanction imposed by western countries such as EU and the U.S. Because of these encouraging signs particularly the EU’s everything-but-arms or EBA initiative, huge and high potential can be envisaged in the trading sector in Myanmar and we firmly believe that we can expand our export market for Myanmar agricultural products to every part of the globe in the near future.
CEO ( Group of Companies) - U Zaw Win Oo
Bright Time Trading Co., Ltd.
- Established 2005
- Certificate of Incorporation No.1222/ 2005-2006 ( 20th September’ 2005 )
- Exporter/ Importer Registration No. 19057 ( 24th October’ 2005 )
- Chamber of Commerce Member No. 15330 ( 10th May’ 2006 )
- Registered Address: No.3/A, Pyidawaye Avenue, Kabaaye Pagoda Road, Yankin Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
- Head Office: No.203, Dana Thiha Centre, Wardan Street, Lanmadaw Township, Yangon. Myanmar.
- Type of Business Exporter/ Importer & Services
Bright Time Trading Group is associated Bright Time Trading, Bright Time Resources Development Co., Ltd., Bright Time Gem, Perfect Foods Manufacturing and PM Global Pte Ltd (Singapore).
Export Pulses & Beans to India and Bangladesh since company is incorporated and Departments & Ministries we are bidding and participating at tender invitation of GmbH.
In 2006 Diaphram wall Construction for Hlamanthis Multipurpose Dam project from Department of Irrigation, Ministry of A & I tender is awarded and supply 2 Nos. of BC 32 Trench Cutter from Bauer Masch GmbH, Germany. Bright Time supply to MOAI for Diaphram Wall for Hlamanthis Multipurpose Dam project in 2006.